Tins of stale popcorn, a brick of forever fruitcake, a mousepad with your company logo on it—there's a long lineup of holiday gifting duds out there, but we'd rather focus on the gifting dos this holiday season. When done right, holiday gifts do more than just say thank-you, they are also smart marketing tools that reinforce your brand identity and that keep your company's name top-of-mind. This year, we've got just the right gift for a thank-you that won't be forgotten.
Our new personalized holiday wine boxes top our giving list this year (stuffed with custom tissue paper, of course), and they work just as well for business gifts as for personal gift-giving. Read on to find out how Distinct Packaging makes ordering holiday wine boxes a snap and to learn the definitive list of people you should be getting presents for this holiday season (everyone from your building attendant to that vendor who saved your company last quarter).
Why order custom holiday wine boxes?
Distinct Packaging's elegant custom wine gift boxes put extra sparkle on a bottle of vino or champagne, an easy yet appreciated gift that can take the edge off the hectic holiday season. Wine gift boxes are available in one size (3.25" x 3.25" x 12.75") with two choices of a top closure—a tuck top for a clean, finished look or a gable-top for easy carrying.
Wine gift boxes can be personalized with custom printing on the outside via Distinct Packaging's easy-to-use design tool (or download a template to work in your favorite design program). Like with all Distinct Packaging products, wine boxes can be customized with your choice of colors, text, photos, and art for one low price. That means it's as easy to put your company tagline on one as it is a group photo. Start designing your custom wine box.
Why add custom tissue paper to your order?
Also new to Distinct Packaging this year is custom tissue paper, the perfect accompaniment to keep your wine perfectly cushioned and secure in its custom box. Whether you want to go classy with an understated company logo printed on tissue paper, or you liven things up with a photo of your favorite pet dressed like an elf, rest assured, you can put it on tissue paper at Distinct Packaging. Start designing your custom tissue paper.
But who should you be giving gifts to this season? We've got a helpful gift-giving primer for both corporate and personal holiday giving.
Corporate giving: Who should you give gifts to this holiday season?
1. Your clients. Sending a thoughtful holiday gift with a handwritten message is important to maintaining a good relationship with your clients, and it's not just about saying thank-you. Your gift should make a lasting impression that puts your company name on the tip of their tongue.
2. Your employees. Don't forget to thank the people who work to make your business work every day. While cash or gift cards are usually part of the equation, employees also appreciate a gift they can take home—a gift that says they're proud of their employment. A personalized wine box with a tasty bottle of vino is just the ticket. If you're lucky, they'll show it off at a holiday party, and you'll get even more mileage out of that wine gift box with your company's name all over it.
3. Your vendors. Who else helps your day-to-day operations run smoothly? Don't forget the people who ensure your business runs like a well-oiled machine, even if they're not on your official payroll. The more you show your appreciation for those people and businesses supporting your efforts, the more willing they'll be to help you when you really need it.
4. Holiday party attendees. Holiday parties can end the year on a celebratory note, but don't forget gift bags. Tuck a customized wine gift box and bottle into this year's personalized swag bag (or box), and you'll have a gift ensemble your holiday party attendees won't soon forget.
Personal giving: Who should you give gifts to this holiday season?
1. Your friends and family. You may have already picked out the perfect gift for those closest to you. For the rest of your extended friends and family circle—those who in years past might have received a candle or scented soap gift—why not get them their favorite bottle of wine, pop it in your personal gift box and turn the “impersonal present” into something much closer to the heart?
2. People who work in and around your home. Most experts agree that the people who regularly clean your house, watch your children, mow your lawn, walk your dog, or otherwise take care of you, your family, or your property should get a gift and a big thank-you during the holiday season. Streamline this year with wine in a personalized gift box.
3. People you regularly depend on for services. You'll want to thank your personal trainer, go-to hairstylist, building attendant, letter carrier, favorite barista, or anybody else who regularly assists in making your life a little bit easier and better with a note and a personalized gift.
Create all your custom holiday gift boxes and packaging at Distinct Packaging.com.